[Live-devel] Support for raw video format

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live555.com
Sat Aug 4 20:39:40 PDT 2018

> Also I did not used any  "BufferedPacket" subclass, but maybe am I missing something?

Yes, because it is possible (in RFC 4175) for data from more than one line to be contained within a single RTP payload, you need to subclass “BufferedPacket” to allow for this.  (Perhaps your ‘raw video’ RTP transmitter only delivers one line of raw video at a time; that’s probably going to be the common case.)

Anyway, I have updated the implementation, and included it in a new release (2018.08.05) of the “LIVE555 Streaming Media” code.  Please test it to make sure it works OK with your ‘raw video’ RTP transmitter.