[Live-devel] Using testRTSP functionnalities in a project

Kateline Driessens kd at medatec.be
Wed Aug 28 00:42:21 PDT 2019

Hi all,
I would like to use openRTSP in a project but I'd like to keep it really simple.
I'd like to start a recording of a mp4 file from a RTSP stream and then stop it whenever I want (not using the -d option to specify a recording duration).
For the first part I simply use system() in my code with the correct RTSP options and it works fine: connection to the RTSP stream and recording of file is ok. However, I have to use the -d option, otherwise there is no way (that I could find?) to properly terminate the streaming and recording.
Is there a way as simple as a system() call with an appropriate command to terminate the recording?

If not, this means that I will have to create a whole project with the libraries and the function of the testRTSPClient.cpp example (no fundamental problem, it's just that it'll take longer).
For that option, how do I need to include all the files? I work on Qt. I added all the libraries to my project (-lBasicUsageEnvironment, -l groupsock, -lliveMedia, -lUsageEnvironment) but the project doesn't compile.
Do I need to add the .hh files in BasicUsageEnvironment/include, groupsock/include, etc in the project as well and include them ?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks a lot in advance,
Kateline

---
Kateline Driessens
Development Engineer    MEDATEC
Rue Auguste Latour, 110
1440 Braine-le-Ch?teau, BE
Mail: kd at medatec.be<mailto:kd at medatec.be>
Phone: +32 (0) 2 527 16 93 * Fax: +32 (0) 2 527 18 00
Website: www.medatec.eu<https://www.medatec.eu>
Subscribe to our newsletter: Click Here<http://eepurl.com/dpK6Vz>
[Banner]

[LinkedIn]<https://www.linkedin.com/company/medatec>    [Youtube] <https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtDgFj1UbrxlS39F5R_Z3-w>

This message is confidential. It may contain information that is covered by legal professional privilege, work product immunity or other legal rules. If you have received this communication in error, you must not copy or distribute this message or any part of it or otherwise disclose its contents to anyone. Please notify us by telephone or return E-mail, and then delete this E-mail and any copies of it from your computer system. Thank you.