[Live-devel] Dump to TS files from RTSP stream

Son Nguyen son at techplus.com.vn
Thu Aug 29 21:44:10 PDT 2019

Hello

I’m using Live555 to make VOD service support TrickPlay mode. As I saw that
trick play mode only support .ts containers with indexed. But seems your
RTSP client could not record RTSP live stream to TS file or i dont know how
to do it.

Other question: Could we provide one RTSP server (one port) include proxy
server (for live streaming) and Media Server (for VOD streaming). If
possible, can you advice me on this issue

Thanks

--

*Son Nguyen | Senior Dev | Techplus JSC*

M: +849 84 339966

E: son at techplus.com.vn

Skype: lamson.ng

A: Suite #402, 117/562 Lang Street, Dong Da Dist, Hanoi, Vietnam.

W: ww.prj.techplus.com.vn

---------------------

This message (including attachments, if any) is confidential, may
be privileged and is intended for the above-named recipient(s) only. If you
have received this message in error, please notify me by return email
and delete this message from your system. Any unauthorized use
or disclosure of this message is strictly prohibited.

Techplus JSC assumes no responsibility for errors, inaccuracies or
omissions in these materials, and does not warrant the accuracy
or completeness of the information contained within these materials.
Techplus JSC shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental,
or consequential damages, including without limitation losses,
lost revenues, or lost profits that may result from these materials.