[Live-devel] RTSP Proxy Server Front End URL Customization

HAN Hao han.hao at stengg.com
Fri Aug 30 01:07:24 PDT 2019

Hi Sir/Madam,

I am trying to use the proxy server as a mean to manage downlink and uplink from my RTSP source. However, using the default setting of the RTSP Proxy Server, the front end URL can only be set as IP/proxyStream%i.

May I know how do I change this setting such that the front end URL becomes a conditional statement based on the input RTSP URL?

In addition, may I also ask whether the RTSP Proxy Server is able to view the IP addresses of the connection to the proxy server?

Thank you.

Regards,
Han Hao

Han Hao