[Live-devel] H264VideoStreamer packets sending problems with live streaming

Chris Paucar chris.paucar at roc-connect.com
Sat Oct 5 08:44:23 PDT 2019

Hi Philippe,

I may have had a similar issue to what I think you are referring to.

My issue was there was an internal buffer of a pre-fixed size of 1000
holding H264 frames. Only when the buffer was full would Live555 pass the
frame(s) to the next Sink. Live555 would need to be updated to ignore that
1000 byte requirement (it’s a one-line if statement) for your scenario.

I hope this helps clarify the issue, if this is not your issue please
ignore this.

Thanks,
Chris