[Live-devel] Code sample to use the REGISTER command

[Project] Tran Minh Son tranminhson at hcmute.edu.vn
Fri Feb 7 10:08:38 PST 2020

Dear Ross Finlayson,
Thank you for you response. Really I didn't observe that there is the
function registerStream. And I started to integrate the sending REGISTER
process into the RTSPServer process by myself :-).
I tested the function. And it works very well with openRTSP (as RTSPclient)
and TestOnDemandRTSPServer.(as RTSPserver)

Hopefully the Live555 proxy (client side) also handles well the REGISTER as
in openRTSP. ?

I wonder if I put an openRTSP as a client to connect to the above live555
RTSP (the server side), what changes do I have to make to ensure that the
openRTSP via live555 proxy can command and receive the stream from the
TestOnDemandRTSPServer behind NAT ? Currently how does the live555 proxy
handle the asynchron of receiving REGISTER command from the
TestOnDemandRTSPServer (client side of the proxy) and of receiving OPTION /
DESCRIBE command from the openRTSP (server side of the proxy)?

Many thanks in advance for your help

Best regards
Son

Vào Th 4, 5 thg 2, 2020 vào lúc 04:29 Ross Finlayson <
finlayson at live555.com> đã viết: