[Live-devel] What is the correct way to use OutPacketBuffer::increaseMaxSizeTo when fFrameSize > fMaxsize?

Blake Senftner bsenftner at cyberextruder.com
Mon Jul 13 10:45:12 PDT 2020

Just curious, Matthew, what is the resolution of the media you’re streaming?

For my own needs, I’m using an OutPacketBuffer::maxSize Of 400000.

That value was arrived after sampling of 1920x1080 streams of the type of video we process.
I know my OutPacketBuffer::maxSize determination is naive.

What are others using to determine the max size of their buffers?

Blake Senftner
Sr. Software Scientist | CyberExtruder
bsenftner at cyberextruder.com<mailto:bsenftner at cyberextruder.com>