[Live-devel] [live555] RTP sequence number is not continuous when video bitrate is high (for example: 8Mbps)

Alexander Tumarov alextai at servision.net
Wed Jul 29 04:12:43 PDT 2020

Hi Ross,

In the case of TCP should it suspend sending up to the point there is a space available
instead of dropping RTP packets? or close connection in such a case? or at least should it
be up to implementation/user code?

RTSP can be user for streaming stored data - not only real time streams.

Best regards,
Alexander.