[Live-devel] Multiple session TEARDOWN issue

Jose Maria Infanzon jose.infanzon at digitalmotus.io
Tue Jun 29 11:34:53 PDT 2021

On 29/6/21 15:17, Ross Finlayson wrote:

>> On Jun 29, 2021, at 10:08 AM, Jose Maria Infanzon <jose.infanzon at digitalmotus.io> wrote:
>>
>> Researching I found this thread:
>> https://live-devel.live555.narkive.com/qGf6LfB7/proxyserver-subsession-teardown
> FYI, the best way to reference a message in this mailing list is via this mailing list’s own archive - in this case:
> 	http://lists.live555.com/pipermail/live-devel/2016-March/019945.html
> so that you don’t rely upon a random 3rd party like ’narkive’.
>

>> It mentions a fix being included
> Yes, here:
> 	http://lists.live555.com/pipermail/live-devel/2016-March/019975.html
> It notes that a bug (similar to the one that you’re seeing) was fixed in version 2016.03.14 of the LIVE555 software
>

>> was that patch included in this repo
> I don’t know what “this repo” means, but you should be running the latest version of the software; here’s how to check:
> 	http://live555.com/liveMedia/faq.html#latest-version
> Do you still see your problem even when running the latest version of the LIVE555 software?
I've ran the same test with the latest source and I'm able to see the
issue. When VLC sends a TEARDONW, OpenRTSP (only playing video channel)
stops as well due that Live555 proxyserver sends a PAUSE command.

> Ross Finlayson
> Live Networks, Inc.
> http://www.live555.com/

      José María Infanzon

CTO

Digital Motus

	+54-9-351-6618704 <tel:+54-9-351-6618704>

	jose.infanzon at digitalmotus.io <mailto:jose.infanzon at digitalmotus.io>

	www.digitalmotus.io <//www.digitalmotus.io>

linkedin <https://www.linkedin.com/in/jinfanzon/>