Need help for WebRTC using Live555

Jesadiya, Nikunj (CSW) Nikunj.Jesadiya at Honeywell.com
Wed Jul 20 04:44:55 PDT 2022

Hello live555 developers,

I have come across for WebRTC support in live555 via WebRTC demo on "webrtc.live555.com". I am looking for such kind of server implementation for video & audio streaming using WebRTC.

During this search, I have seen some email conversations [Please refer [Live-devel] Need help for WebRTC using Live555<http://lists.live555.com/pipermail/live-devel/2016-February/019925.html>] and I have found that the WebRTC development support not integrated with mainline code and it is not released yet.

Can you please give some idea about when can we have WebRTC support integrated with mainline code, or can you please share the reason for not releasing it yet?

Thank you,

Regards,
Nikunj Jesadiya