[Live-devel] Connection to RTSP server failing after some time

g.jaegy g.jaegy at imagine3d.fr
Mon Jan 23 11:57:58 PST 2023

OK I didn't get it. I still don't understand why such a cause would be visible on a customer PC and not on a similar PC in our office. That doesn't make sense to me. But I'll gather some information about any such limitation.

Reason for using Windows is that our software (a realtime 3D visualisation software) is originally based on Windows, and we had to add video streaming output for a very specific project, to replace the standard display output to monitor.

Porting the whole codebase to Linux wasn't really an option to consider for that project (no money and no real need actually).