[Live-devel] how to stream TS file to STB via Raw UDP

杨超 yangwudi3110 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 28 23:09:30 PDT 2011

I have just read the FAQ, and it metioned that "*STBs typically handle only
MPEG Transport Streams, not Elementary Streams or other data formats.
(Because MPEG Transport Streams contain their own timestamps, they can be
streamed via raw-UDP, with RTP timestamps not being required.)* ".  Then
what should  I do to acheive this purpose? And if I want to use
"testOnDemandRTSPServer.cpp" as a template, did I must modify many related
files?