[Live-devel] RTP over TCP video stream break problem

Андрій Олексійович Радченко aoradchenko.fshn22 at kubg.edu.ua
Wed Aug 9 01:14:50 PDT 2023

Yes, but there is no answer why live555 has to close the stream when it
can't send it over TCP. Other servers, as I understand, don't do it. And
clients can recover from inconsistent data. So, maybe I misunderstood
something, but I see no reason for such behaviour. Can you please
explain it to me?

ср, 9 серп. 2023 р. о 10:58 Ross Finlayson <finlayson at live555.com> пише: